Monday, March 12, 2018

Hello Is It Me You're Looking For?

Hi Everyone! My name is Rebeckah, and I love Quilting!... and sewing, knitting, crochet...etc... Please join me on my crafting adventures as I reembark on my blogging journey. It has been a long time since I've blogged (formerly at Handmade By Rebeckah). The last few years has had me crafting like no ones business. I teach quilting at out local Joann Fabric store and I just adore my students, they have become my friends.

Today is my birthday! We decided to celebrate early since we both work today. My hubby took me out on Friday for dinner and a movie, and we had a cake and ice cream last night. As I said before, I adore my students, so I have no problem teaching from 1pm-9pm tonight!

To start off my new blog and first post, I would like to have a giveaway! As my old followers make their way over to my new blog, and as I get new followers, I will be giving away a mystery package for every 10 followers I receive! I will stop at 100 followers, that is 10 chances to win a prize! the prize will include something handmade by me, and a crafty something (fabric, yarn, notions, etc.), at the very least.

To Enter:
Comment you are following me, tell me your favorite thing to craft, and what yu would like to see in future posts!

Coming Soon: Swaps! I need help picking themes, and items!

1 comment:

  1. Right, I shall add you to my list on my blog, so I shall see there, when you post a new item. See you around!

    ReplyDelete